Here is the step-by-step photos of how the Volkswagen Golf 6 1.4 TSI Axle-back exhaust system is converted from single sided twin exhaust to a double sided twin exhaust system.
1) VW Golf 6 1.4 TSI factory stock rear muffler and rear under diffuser shown below (right vehicle).
2) First of all, remove the factory stock rear diffuser as show below.
3) Below shown the aftermarket diffuser with twin outlet, left and right each. It is just plug 'n play and no modification is required to replace the factory stock diffuser to this one below.
4) Use SuperCircuit twin exhaust catback system to match with the diffuser.
5) The comparison. SuperCircuit stainless steel twin outlet VS. the VW Golf 1.4 TSI factory stock exhaust system on the right.
6) The SuperCircuit twin exhaust catback system installed to the VW Golf 6 1.4 TSI.
For more information about the above VW Golf 6 1.4 TSI twin exhaust conversion , please contact us at SuperCircuit Exhaust Pro Shop, Sunway. Tel: +6 03 5632 2855 or join the SuperCircuit Exhaust facebook for more updates.