- Project Description: Nissan Almera (N17) 1.5 AT Full Exhaust Customization from Extractor to Twin Tailpipes.
- Materials: Full Grade SUS304 Stainless Steel.
- Method: CNC Mendrel Bent Piping + TIG/Argon Welding.
- Location: SuperCircuit Exhaust Pro Shop, Sunway.
- Duration: 1-2 working days.
Nissan Almera 1.5 AT with IMPUL AERO KIT installed. Original stock exhaust system shown below.
Stock Nissan Almera 1.5 Header is behind the engine. Need to access from the underneath.
The custom made larger bore stainless steel Nissan Almera 1.5 Header (front) VS. the factory stock header (background).
The custom made header is installed to the Nissan Almera 1.5 HR15DE engine block.
The custom made Header is 100% compatible with the rest of the stock exhaust of the Nissan Almera.
Centre section with two resonators in this exhaust setup, for better exhaust sound dampening.
Twin exhaust tailpipe setup for the Nissan Almera with IMPUL aero kit. A small part of the left hand rear under diffuser has to be cut, in order to install the extra left tailpipe.
For more information about the above Header/ Extractor for the HR15DE Nissan Almera, Tiida, Latio and the custom made exhaust system, please contact us at SuperCircuit Exhaust Pro Shop, Sunway. Tel: +6 03 5632 2855 or join the SuperCircuit Exhaust facebook for more updates.